Tuesday, July 19, 2011

YM

In case you were on the fence and considering child sponsorship through YM, I thought I'd give you a little nudge :) While we were visiting with the kids, the rain came in and with it hail (yes, hail) for about 15 minutes. We quickly got the food that was being served safely inside under a roof, then huddled together to get out of the rain. I instructed Bob to get the umbrella out of our bag, and he was promptly joined by 3 young ladies wanted to get out of the rain. I flattened my body against the wall of the building and stood under the edge of the roof. Even after the rain ceased, one girl wanted to stick with her new American friend.




Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.
Matthew 25:40


(click on the picture below to access YM's website for more info.)