Saturday, July 2, 2011

"We're leavin' on a jet plane...."

No, we aren't going backwards....we're just talking hours now! It's almost unbelievable, but we are starting the first leg of our journey to meet our sweet, baby girl in just 17 hours! Our bags are packed (finally due to Bob's pace :)), and we are ready to go. Some may say we are crazy for taking 92 pounds of donations, as well as 2 checked pieces of luggage and our 2 carry-ons. Hey, I've never been one to pack too light because I try to be prepared for anything, and there is no way I'm leaving any donations behind! It may be a pain at the airport, but I will be completing a mission for my students just by getting it all there!


Tomorrow, we'll kiss our 3 munchkins goodbye, and entrust them in Nanny's hands (my mom). We've never left them for more than 2 nights, and I'm not sure we've ever even left Piper! We'll miss them as soon as we leave, but are so grateful that they will be in good hands while we're gone.