
We just received our July update. Our sweet pea is now 15 months old and making such great developmental progress. Looks like she has gained 1/2 pound from last month, but her length has increased by 2 inches. Since her length hadn't really changed at all up till this month, maybe it was in smaller increments but didn't really show till this month's measurements. :) The report says she can climb stairs and prefers to hold on to someone's hand and walk rather than crawl. I have to say that I wish that hand holding hers was mine right now. This part of the wait is brutal. I pray that we get our court declaration before the courts close for the rainy season. I need to see this smile in person. Please join us in praying that we will pass court soon. Let us pass so that we can be a step closer to bringing her home to us forever.