Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Out of the Twenties!

Well, we are officially out of the twenties! We have 19 days until we head out to meet our sweet baby :) So, what are we doing to get ready to go? Here is a small list.....


  • Bob is working furiously to complete some big job projects. He is even working Sundays! I think work is even in the forecast for Father's Day :(


  • I am cleaning our house from top to bottom. Now, believe me, it was dirty to start with. Not messy, but dirty. I hate dusting! I will feel a great sense of accomplishment when I get this project done!


  • I have been packing, shopping, checking things off of my list. I love to organize!


  • I am preparing all of the things for the kids while we are gone. (zoo camp, visit to the lake, etc.) Luckily, my wonderful mother is taking care of them, so that helps a lot. Still, I wanted to create a paper chain for them to mark the days we'll be gone and give the kids a little insight into each of our days while we're gone. I also left a little surprise for them each day to let them know we're thinking of them :)


  • POTTY TIME! Yes, we have ventured more seriously into the potty training world. Yesterday we had a lot of success, with 5 stamps up on the chart. We did have a little accident at the park, but hey, no one is perfect :)


  • Doctor, dentist, eye appointments galore! We've had many already scheduled appts. to head out to. Kindergarten physical to come. Ouch

Next up..... I have plans to shop for some more items that we are going to take to donate to the orphanages. (formula and vitamins) I have agreed to undertake an organizing project at church that involves all of the childcare rooms. (deep breath) I also have a big event coming up this weekend that I have helped organize. It should be a lot of fun!