Saturday, May 7, 2011

In Love

It is 2 1/2 weeks post referral, and my happiness sure hasn't dwindled at all :) We received 5 new pictures last week, thanks to the International Adoption Specialist we are working with. Let me tell you without exaggeration, that when I went to open those pictures, my heart almost beat out of my chest, I started shaking and holding back tears. Yah, I know. Just a couple pictures, right? Wrong. Each and every picture sheds a little bit of light on our baby girl, makes us feel a little bit closer to her, and reassures me that she really is out there waiting for us.



Gorgeous. That was our doctor's first word when she reviewed the pictures. I definitely have to agree. Based on the pictures, the doctor was able to judge her muscle tone and gross motor skills, which each received a thumbs up.



I pray every day that she stays strong and is well taken care of. She is a part of our family already, and we can't wait to see her in person!