Saturday, August 27, 2011

Home Sweet Home



Where do I begin? Well, first of all, let me just say....we are HOME with our newest addition!! On Friday, August 26th at around 9:45 PM, we pulled into our driveway (after a drive from the airport in Chicago) to see our closest friends and family crowded in our kitchen with a cake, balloons, and signs decorating our house and front yard. The bundle in my arms was the VIP to this celebration, and she was lookin' sleepy but beautiful :) I can not believe that our journey to Amina Terryn Wennemar has finally come to an end. She is here...in our house....asleep in her bed next to her sister. She is already adored by her siblings, but especially her older brother. We give thanks every day that the Lord has brought her into our lives.

*Since our luggage did not make it home with us, I will have to wait to post her sweet picture. (My USB cord is in the missing suitcases.) Let's hope it arrives home soon!